Re: [MV] winch info needed

From: ddoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 20:19:58 PDT

In a message dated Mon, 15 Jul 2002 1:04:16 PM Eastern Standard Time, MVTrucker writes:

> Thanks for helping me on the power steering stuff, I appreciate it.
> I've got another question. I picked up a 10K aluminum
> bodied GarWood winch
> and I've got problems with it.

The best TM on the Gar Wood CA514 deuce winch (and all military Gar Wood winches) is the sadly obsolete TM 9-8617. Likely this is available from Portrayal Press (haven't checked the catalog). It is a 612 page fully photo illustrated manual.

If no one else has been able to help this fellow, have him email me off list and I will try to walk him through it.

Regards,
David Doyle