Re: [MV] Body panel assembly

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 15:46:09 PDT

Hi Glen,

It sounds to me like fender welting, a plastic strip with a bead along the
outer edge. I have seen this on non military trucks back into the late
40's. My brother's 52 chevy one ton had it and he got replacements for it
from Howard Carter Co., who specialize in antique chevy parts.

Jim (KB4IVH)
MVPA #17216