Re: [MV] m37 power steering

From: Matt and Kathryn Oliver (pwrwgn@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jul 18 2002 - 18:44:52 PDT

Mine is converted. Works great, a little overpowered actually. I
modified a double u-joint steering shaft from a chevy van instead of an
expensive new on from a hot rod supplier. I used the pump bracket and
hoses from Heli-tool. Required some machine work, and some welding but
really worthwhile when offroad at slow speeds.
Matt

--
Our email address has changed! Our area code is 586 now.
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/pwrwgn/index2.html