Re: [MV] e-bay vendor warning

From: jalberhasky@juno.com
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 05:10:02 PDT

This is true. If they use the Postal Service in the scam they are
subject to federal prosecution. I work for USPS management and also just
happen to live in Iowa and know some of the Postal Inspectors in Des
Moines. If you used a postal money order, give them a call. A call from
a Inspector might be all it would take. Nobody, in their right mind,
wants them after'em.