A Mystery

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 23:47:41 PDT

Hi List
All right I have a mystery for the List to work on. I bought a M105 A1
trailer from a G/L sale and drove over to pick it up last Fri. I was pulling
it behind a ½ ton pickup and as I started down the road I noticed it was
shaking the truck but I figured the tires had been setting awhile and maybe
had a flat spot and that it would drive out but it never did. After about 10
miles the left tire went flat. So I left it on the side of the road and came
back the next day with a spare to change it out with. I swapped tires (100
degree weather, of course) and started back down the road figuring that tire
was the cause of the shaking the first day but no!! the shaking was still
with me and once again in about another 10 miles the right tire was flat!!
Now this was getting tiresome, 2 flats and out of spare tires, I pulled this
tire off and took both to the Goodyear store to repair, naturally I got
there just as they were closing up so I left them for a Monday pick up. So
who can guess what the problem was?? O yeah both tires were new and still
had the rubber center ridge left on them. Wayne