M-1009

From: Julian Burke (julianb@esper.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 16:28:45 PDT

SOMEONE WROTE:

 I really couldn't recommend one of these huge, slow, desperately
fuel-hungry
> mechanical nightmares to a MV first-timer lady, well not this side of hell
> freezing over anyway.

Is this guy talking about a M-1009 Blazer??? I don't think so!! Mechanical
nightmares??? I don't think so!!! I have sold several Blazers to women who
really like them. This is a very dependable vehicle that is highly
recommended. BTW, what part of hell did he say he's from? Julian Burke