Re: [MV] M-1009

From: MVdonlow (mvdonlow@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 20:32:43 PDT

I agree with Julian, what > SOMEONE WROTE is bunk.
I love my M1009, its great, its reliable, and its fun.

> I really couldn't recommend one (I DO ) of these huge (turns on a
dime, and then some parks way better than my ol minivan ), slow (not the
way I drive, its responsive ), desperately fuel-hungry ( HUH, for a
truck I get 12 MPG, whats this guy drive a UGO ? ;-)
> > mechanical nightmares (a pleasure to work on, you don't even have to
jack it up, just roll under it, and Parts are ultra available, 60% parts
available and any AUTO part store ) to a MV first-timer lady, well not
this side of hell freezing over anyway. ( its my first timer, and I am not
turning back , its is a dream come true, I drive it every day to work, )

to: SOMEONE your a NUT or you never drove a M1009

Don Low Proud M1009 owner, AND LOVING IT