golf cart, M151, M37

From: Everette (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 04:58:40 PDT

After looking at the --golf cart??? 151 whatever it is that is/was shown on
ebay makes me want to do one of an M37 up like one I saw in an old
nonsensical movie made a few years ago.

I think title was "Around the World in 80 days" one of the teams did part
of their journey in a red M37 with red and white fabric top with fringe on
it, white wheels, seems like it was all stock except for paint job. I
remember one shot that was supposedly made as they were driving, the
windshield glass had been removed for the camera to film the drivers and
passengers.

I often wonder what happens to vehicles that are done this way.

Everette

Still around the corner there may wait, a new road or a secret gate. Though
I have often passed them by, a day will come, when I shall take, the hidden
paths that run west of the moon and east of the sun.