Re: [MV] Towing Civilian Trailer With Deuce?

From: Mel Miller (nourmahal@att.net)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 09:42:18 PDT

> Any body know of a missile I could mount in the back of the truck that I
> could raise the bed up to fire (I'm kidding of course?)?

Well Joe,

Add fins to an old fighter wing tank, mount it and paint it up properly,
leave a tarp half off it (simulating carelessness) and wait to see how long
it will take your neighbors to turn you in to the ATF!

Better have a GOOD story ready for when they show up.......

Helpfully,
Mel Miller
M725