RE: [MV] M35A2 trans problem

From: Spunky's Motor Pool (spunkysmotorpool@cox.net)
Date: Fri Jul 26 2002 - 11:33:26 PDT

Hi Joe and list,

Just wondering what your plan is on this - is it worth replacing the input
shaft bearing and front gears that are chewed up? We have a transmission
that had a similar problem to yours. Wouldn't stay in 5th gear, always
popped back into neutral. At the time, we just swapped it out and set it
aside. But your info here makes me wonder if this is something that would
be worth tearing into.

Spunky's Motor Pool Co.
www.spunkysmotorpool.com (last updated 7/25 - added some items to the
equipment and surplus pages)