[MV] M35A2 trans problem

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 10:53:05 PDT

List,
On a rare occasion, I encounter a problem with a 5-speed
with overdrive M35A2 transmission. One problem that I'm
having again is the trans. hanging up in fifth gear when
coming to a full stop. Shifts right out if I shift before coming
to a full stop, but stop then try to shift to neutral requires
bumping the clutch a few times. Synchronizer? In the past,
I'd just install a good take out transmission, but that gets
expensive. No water was present when we checked the
gear lube, but we changed it to see if it would help, but it
didn't.
Joe Young
www.joeyoung.com