Re: [MV] No More BDU's....!

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Sat Jul 27 2002 - 07:25:14 PDT

I'd say it as simple as someone wants money. Most government policy changes
line someone's pockets. Someone either wants exclusive rights to the stuff,
or doesn't want competition from the government for the stuff they sell, and
paid the right person or people to accomplish this.
Of course, I'm not a skeptic, or distrustful of the government...........
Henry