M151 performance modifications

From: John Cook (otterc@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jul 28 2002 - 16:49:38 PDT

Hi List,
I have just done Ron Rietfors K&N air filter and Bosch Platinum+4 sparkplug
modifications to my M151A2 and tested the increase in performance,I've put
up new pages on my website to report on these Mods and how they have
improved my Mutt;
http://www.muttmotorpool.com/StageoneMOD.html
 Next I will be installing Rons ported and polished Head and Header and
testing then as well and will be documenting the install and tests on the
website, Look for reports on the website later in the week.
 After the engine mods I will be continuing to Modify My 73 M151A2 to make
it a M151A2 MOD Communications Vehicle.I'll be photographing and writing
about each modification and adding the information to my site.
 Too Much Fun with MUTTS!
  John Cook
  www.muttmotorpool.com