Re: [MV] I-75 South

From: Jim & Pat Winne (jwinne@nettally.com)
Date: Mon Jul 29 2002 - 18:41:39 PDT

Hi Glen and list;

As a matter of fact, there is a fellow that you will be going right past
when you get to Ocala Fla. When you come to the US 27 exit you take a
right and go about a quarter mile to the west (almost in sight of the
interstate) and you will come to W.H. Stancil Welding. The address is:

           6000 N. US 27
           Ocala, Fl.
           Ph: 352-622-1468

His place is on the south side of the road. You will see the trucks in his
front yard and the boneyard in the pasture back by the barn. He has a
couple of M-715's that have fire fighting tanks on the back (made into
brush trucks). They are both missing engines but all the rest is
there. He had some nice M-37's restored at one time.

Also, you are not too far from AutoDoc's place. He is just a couple of
miles from there on one of the side roads off US 27. I can't remember the
directions but he is on this list and I am sure he will be glad to get a
visit from you. Be sure to have plenty of cargo space free as these guys
have lots of neat stuff.

Happy hunting,
Jim (KB4IVH)
1967 M-715 Kaiser Jeep cargo truck