RE: [MV] No More BDU's....!

From: Glen Bedel (GBedel@designforum.com)
Date: Tue Jul 30 2002 - 07:23:23 PDT

Since when did Americans start losing faith and panic at every site of
green? I believe the trash that defaced America on 9-11 were not wearing
BDU's. I also believe that when they drove to the airport they were in some
sort of Import look-a-like car. This government needs to wake the hell up.
They need to get rid of all the spineless politicians.

"Stop the panic" it's simply an "Un-American activity"