Re: [MV] No More BDU's....!

From: Ralph Dennis (res04bxm@verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 08:22:29 PDT

List-

Confidential sources deep within the DoD say that the whole 84- uproar was
started by the IR signature reduction of 8415 Gortex Parkas. Apparently
some bad guy figured this out, got caught and now the brass wants to know
why the gov is clothing criminals with state of the art outerwear. If true,
maybe everything else got inadvertantly caught in the fray. Unfortunately
it looks like a fatal wound...