Re: [MV] M5 Half-track Stainless Steel Tracks

From: Travis S. (tls2771@attbi.com)
Date: Wed Jul 31 2002 - 19:46:03 PDT

Both France and Isreal were making track until fairly recently and I've
been told that one type was made with stainless steel internal cables and
the other with fiberglass cables. I'm not sure which country made which
type, you might contact Chris Muys of Tisselt Belgium. They have Isreali
made track dated 1992 for $3000.00 a pair. I'm sure they can tell you if
it's stainless or not. fts.muys@pandora.be

Travis.