Re: [MV] DC Shelter plug

From: Bill & Bonnie Prestin (Bprestin@tir.com)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 00:10:09 PDT

    If you are looking for a supplier of Cannon plug connectors (That is
what we called them when I was in the Air force, its the brand name) & This
is the actual type of connector that most military equipment uses.
     I have a catalog called "Digi-Key" That sells most sizes and
configurations. If they don't stock it they can order it. Let me know if you
need the phone number/ address.

Bill
bprestin@tir.com