[MV] M37 CDN for sale

From: Sayak (rejan@escape.ca)
Date: Fri Aug 02 2002 - 16:44:33 PDT

1952 Dodge M37CDN W/Winch, 3/4 ton, 4x4 Canadian cargo/personnel carrier,
Chrysler 251 6cyl., 87,000 miles, original winch & pioneer kit, fire
extinguisher, insulated arctic cab, camo net, troop seats, rear cargo tarp.
Has some radio shelving and a few spare parts. Older restoration in very
nice shape. This truck is very complete and ready to go as is. The paint is
slightly dulled, but otherwise is very presentable. It has a current
Manitoba Safety inspection, and was licensed until two weeks ago. It runs
and drives great. I am asking US$5,500, or best offer. I have other projects
on the go, and need the room.

The truck is located near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (about a 3 hour drive
North of Grand Forks, North Dakota).

I would like this truck to go to a good home. Email me if interested.