How do you keep Bee's away from MV's????

From: Jeffrey Cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 12:40:50 PDT

Hello all,
              I recently put new cargo canvas on my M37, the problem
is that it seems to be attracting bee's. It's to the point nw where
I can not even work on the truck because I am constantly killing the
damn things or they are attacking me. searched everywhere for a nest but it
just seems like they are just hanging around. I was told the canvas is whats
attracting them but I thouhgt that somone here has to
have experince getting rid of them or keeping them away.

Jeff Cerniglia
1954 M37
Bristol, Ct