Re: [MV] Shovel For Pioneer Rack

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Sat Aug 03 2002 - 15:21:20 PDT

Hi!
The rack is the one from a deuce. I mounted it right behind the rear seat.
I used the bracket piece with 2 feet with bolt holes through it that was on
the side of the pioneer rack. I mounted the bracket piece and centered it
on the long side opposite the pick handle (drilling holes in the rack to
mount it). I used the bolt holes in the feet to mount it to the floor, and
also mounted a bolt through one of the pre existing holes on the left side
of the rack into the wheel well (my 1009 had arctic kit with foam and wood
covering rear area and wheel wells so I used screw bolt to mount to left
wheel well for a little more support. Rack is clear of spare tire and tilts
a little towards rear seat since the bracket piece is at a slight angle. It
looks great! If anyone wants to see pix, I can take them and email them. I
hope I have not confused you too much.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"