Re: Pioneer Rack

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 05:48:07 PDT

One of the pioneer racks is on ebay now.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2127469660
I sure if you call the MV parts guys you could find the rack also. Same
rack used on M37's, deuces, Humvee's etc.

I got new strap set (3 straps) from Weebee Webbing for $12. I paid $20 for
the rack from a vendor at our Rally last week. Complete NOS tool set
available from josephdeangelis@comcast.net for $49 + shipping.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"