Bees and M37s revisited....

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Sun Aug 04 2002 - 01:11:28 PDT

jeff,
The government does this to aggravate us. Hidden somewhere in your truck is a small vial of bee pheremones. Your mission is to find and remove it. Some of them look like shackle bolts, while some resemble voltage regulators, etc. The idea is to rip parts off, and keep testing for bee response as you go. If you are lucky, you may still be able to find a GOBD kit for your M37. (see GOBD in the archives)
I once had an M211 that attracted Giant Hissing Cockroaches. They were everywhere. I got rid of them with one of those air freshners shaped like a little pine tree. One good thing about bees is that your truck will not likely be declared a blighted area by the department of HEW, like my roach infested truck did. They sent me a section 8 bulk application and moved in a whole urban renweal team. Take the bees and be grateful!

Seriously, bees are probably attracted by the large infrared signature of your truck, with all its flat paint and hot surfaces. Mothballs in the area will discourage them, as they hate the stuff! Works for spiders too. talk about spiders...my present truck has these huge reddish brown orb weaving devils....LOL!
Cheers!
Jack