RE: [MV] Anyone Recognise who this might be?

From: Bill Chambers (bchambers@hoovers.com)
Date: Mon Aug 05 2002 - 08:23:14 PDT

I seem to remember the scandal in Wis/Minn area about someone pulling items
off the ranges and such.
Could this be he same person/incident. It sounds like the GAO report person
was caught.
regards,
Bill

'42 Phillips Heavy Weight
'37 Dawes
'32 CWS Postal

Military Bicycles
Millions served, Few remembered: not everyone had a jeep!