Re: [MV] Pinz vs. Valp thread... It's War!

From: Ryan M Gill (rmgill@mindspring.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 13:05:06 PDT

At 12:50 PM -0700 8/6/02, Dave Ball wrote:
>Lol That's pretty good keep them coming.
>By the way compound low reverse does a great job if "you should" need
>reverse.
>But lets hear about changing a gas tank in a Ferret and all the other easy
>cheap Maintained as well.

Oh thats easy. Remove the rear engine deck. Remove the
engine/radiator/fluidcoupling. Then slide the fuel tank out. Its
_easy_ yeah...really it is....*wink wink*.

>The only exotic vehicle that's close to a M37 will be the early gas unimogs
>and they can get costly to repair but are pretty simple to work on although

C15 (Chevy or Ford parts)? Morris C8/GS? Landrover 101 FC? Froggie SUMB?

>slightly ungainly in everyday driving. You can use the M37 as a daily driver
>and Many owners do they are very comfortable and easy to drive and maintain.
>Do you drive your Ferret daily Ryan?

Daily? No. Weekly or bi-weekly? Yes. The gas cost at 5-8 mpg is too
high. Bet you I get more "what is that!!!!" with the Ferret than you
get with the M37... ;-P

Also, cops are _realllll_ polite when they talk to me and I'm in the Ferret.

--
--
- Ryan Montieth Gill                         '01 Honda Insight -