Re: [MV] Pinz vs. Valp thread... It's War!

From: Dave Ball (vought@msn.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 11:38:23 PDT

Dodge M37 wins hands down cheap and easy to maintain and corners in soft
dirt like a brick with a horse pulling it. You can buy a pretty good runner
for what those "exotics" oil pumps cost which was $1200 on the site link
Rich gave.
By the way the M37 also has the best ride on and off road and parts are at
the local Napa...oil pump $43...
Nothing fancy just good ole American engineering at its Apex.

Dave Ball
vought@msn.com