Re: [MV] CUCV Parking Brake Help

From: Stu Ellis (stuellis@attbi.com)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 17:57:19 PDT

Hi all!
Just finished the parking brake pedal. There is a coupler in the brake
cable before the adjuster nut under the truck. If you loosen the adjuster
nut, it allows you to slip one end of the cable out of this coupler so you
can get it into the holder in the parking brake assembly in the cab, than
you put the end back into the coupler and tighten the adjuster nut again.

                 Stu
Southern New Hampshire, USA
"Live Free Or Die"

MVPA #14790 MVMVC