Anyone see Mail Call on the History Channel?

From: Jess Minton (pd.minton@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Aug 06 2002 - 18:04:14 PDT

May I have your attention please..
Remember the crusty Drill Sergeant on the movie Full Metal Jacket?
The History Channel gave him his own show on Monday nights called
"Mail Call" R. Lee Ermy drives what looks like an MB WWII Jeep and the first
episode was "How do I drive a WWII tank?" so he gets someone to
bring a Stuart tank and show him how to drive it.. then demonstrates
how a Gatling gun works and finally talks about Samauri swords brought
back from the WWII G.I.'s The Stuart film was excellent..
You can read all about it at:
http://www.historychannel.com/mailcall/

Enjoy,
   Carry on..