Re: [MV] Power-Assist Spare Tire Carrier for HMMWV...

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 14:39:25 PDT

It was comforting to see they at lease had the common since enough to point
the gun toward the rear of the vehicle when it is stored. Years ago while
enjoying some of the idiots in traffic I dreamed up just such a set up. Joy
stick and all. I wish I had the resources to make my dreams come true.

Joe Trapp