Salisbury, MA Firemans Muster and Parade

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 08 2002 - 14:41:51 PDT

INFO ONLY...but fun if you come

REQUEST FOR HMV's

FROM : Ronzo

The Fireman's Parade and Muster is Sunday Aug.11 in Salisbury Ma. If
you are interested, meet the group (of MV's) at the small shopping center in
Salisbury Square and we will go to parade site together.

     The meeting place is the intersection of Rte 1 at Rte 1A ,
     Salisbury center at no later than 9 A.M..
     Parade is at 9:30 A.M.
     Do not know if there is a display after the
      parade.
     I don`t know how long it will last.
      After the events of 9/11 it will probably be a big one.
      Come out and show your support for America's Firemen!
    It's by the Atlantic Ocean and Sunday is supposed to be a warm one
again....