Re: [MV] M35 Tug-Of-War...

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Sun Aug 11 2002 - 20:51:54 PDT

I think it would depend on many factors, especially that both trucks are
theoretically equal in every way. Then the ground would have to give
equal traction to both vehicles. Given all these things, you would have
to consider the most important aspect - "Why in the world would anyone
want to know this?" :-)
Bruce Kalin
M35A2C USMC
M105A2