50 cal ring mount

From: Paintball Plus (pball@csionline.net)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 14:46:12 PDT

Hi folks,

I have had my M35A2C for a little over a year. Since acquiring the truck
I have installed a winch (I usually leave the wench at home), a hot
water personnel heater (thanks to the wiring knowledge of Helen from
Spunky's), PRC-77 with amp and antenna with matching unit, new seat
cushions, new cab and cargo box covers, pioneer rack with tools, a
couple of jerry can mounts and cans, and a convoy light. I also sanded
and painted the truck with 24 cans of Aervo Marine Green, which at least
makes it look presentable.

No, this is not a "For Sale" ad - I am on to my next project, which I
have my heart set on completing. I'm looking for a 50 cal ring mount,
legs, pintle, etc. for my M35A2C. If would appreciate any assistance
anyone can offer in locating and purchasing this item.

Thanks in advance,
Bruce Kalin
M35A2C
M105A2