Re: [MV] M37 electricals information needed

From: R. A. Moir aka RAM (cyclopsram@starband.net)
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 13:44:46 PDT

The hundred amp system was relatively common on the M37 and especially for
the M42 command... 100 amps at 24 volts ... had a big generator and a big
rectifier and a big regulator.... the rectifier was in front of the radiator
for cooling... I have a couple in good shape, the rectifiers that is, if
any one is looking for one... I will sell em for $1 an ampere.... RAM
PS all the cables connecting them were bigger than the 25 amp setup for the
extra current...R