Re: [MV] Iola Military Show

From: paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 10:48:43 PDT

    I am hoping someone out there can help me. Last 2 years a Iola there was
a guy along the fence (along the area where they do the reenactments) who had
a M715 winch setup that was pulled off of a M715. Anyone out there know of
this person? I would like to contact him before the show.

Thanks
Paul Vandervort
MVPA 437
KB9PZC