Re: [MV] M35 turbo or not to turbo

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 10:48:05 PDT

Speaking of the heat and more specifically cab heat, Battle all those gaps in
the floor with whatever you can. I've used foam pipe insulation to shop
towels and bath towels that I appropriated from the wife to cover up all the
holes. By design or whatever, those holes let engine heat right inside with
you. I don't know that anybody mentioned this valuable product but duct tape
is an absolute must. Even tape can help with those holes for the 10 hour
adventure. By the way, was 10 hours in a car? If so it will be 14 in a
deuce. Don't be intimidated though, there is a definite feeling of
accomplishment putting so many hours behind the wheel that the absolute last
consideration in its design was the driver!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2
Fruehauf M105A1