Re: [MV] M35 turbo or not to turbo

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 14:42:17 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: <uniquemachine@air1.net>

> When I bought my M35A2, it took me about 10 hours to drive it
> home. I had my friend following me in his car, because he drove
> me up there to get the truck. It was quite an experience.
>
> Jon

For what it is worth, when I picked up my deuce I planned to pull my Jeep
wrangler with a tow bar behind the deuce. I put a ring on my tow bar and
thought I was good to go. When I tried to hook up the tow bar I discovered
the military hitch is frick'n huge. My ring would not go over it. We then
loaded the jeep in the back at a loading dock and off I went. Unloading was
a different story but I've taken enough of everyone's time. I can't usually
find a victim to go on my adventures with me.

Joe Trapp