Re: [MV] M35 turbo or not to turbo

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 12 2002 - 04:54:46 PDT

Randy, he's right. Turbos on the M35 trucks don't make a big improvement on
power, but the sure sound neat. Winches are always helpful and lots of people
look for them. Some people like the overall reduced noise of the non-turbo
trucks and they are very quiet (right Ronzo?). Cost of adding either would
be about the same. To add a turbo and do it right, pump calibrations would
be necassary. Adding a which is fairly straightforward but some of the stuff
is heavy. You're one better than me, I've added the turbo and the winch to
my truck!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL U.S.A.
AM General M-35A2