Re: [MV] M35 turbo or not to turbo

From: J. Lee (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Tue Aug 13 2002 - 17:59:43 PDT

Rich, that was a great story and the information was invaluable...thanks.
It brought a certain harsh reality to what it would be like to be driving a
deuce on a long road trip. Made me stop and think if I really want one of
them! lol Like a lot of us, the older I get, the more comfort oriented I
become and the more appealling that "luxury" troop carrier (aka L3314N)
parked in my driveway has. lol However, I'm not that old..... yet! And the
rumble of a diesel is still a thrill.

Enjoyed the story!

Jack