Re: [MV] Differential whining

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Wed Aug 14 2002 - 20:06:12 PDT

Um, as the other poster pointed out, the stuff in question is Sperm
whale OIL, not whale sperm. And last I heard, it was becoming very hard
to find, due to the fact that the environmentalists have been very
active in fighting the whaling industry, thereby reducing the ability to
harvest the whale oil- and frankly, I think they'd have even WORSE
troubles trying to find anybody "man" enough to try and "harvest" the
other without the whale's "permission"!!! ;-)

Jay Travis