Re: [MV] Differential whining

From: Bobby Joe Pendleton II (bobbyjoe@chartertn.net)
Date: Thu Aug 15 2002 - 14:48:24 PDT

On my M151A1 90% of the whine was coming from the transmission. It sounded
like it was coming from the rear. When you pushed in the clutch the whining
stopped. I replaced the transmission and now the rear end whines no more
than any Chevrolet with a low gear ratio (4:10 or lower) With a low gear
some whine is normal.

Bobby Joe Pendleton II
MVPA #17657