M105 trailer for sale

From: GOTAM35 (gotam35@sc.rr.com)
Date: Mon Aug 19 2002 - 09:09:36 PDT

Hello everyone. I just picked up two M105A2 trailers from the DRMO today.
I need only one. The other is for sale for $400. Yes that's more than I
paid for it, but I now realize why all those dealers want so much for their
stuff. I have spent the better part of a day looking at and loading these
puppies, not to mention the gasoline and oil it took to get them home. And
I can't forget the mashed finger that is making typing this email difficult.
As a word of advise, when unloading heavy things from your trailer, don't
put you finger between the tongue of said heavy thing and the trailer.

Either trailer can be yours. They're in about the same shape. Fair. No
wood on sides but both have OK tires and the park brakes seem to work (when
you pull them the trailer stops, when you release them the trailer moves).

Pictures will be available later today. Ask all the questions you want. If
no here is interested I might put one on ebay next week.

Joe Trapp
67 Kaiser M35
2 M105 trailers?