Re: [MV] Stamping new dataplate

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 15:05:20 PDT

>Anybody know where I could send my new dataplate for my M151A2 to get
stamped or engraved?

Stamping looks better and is the way they were made originally but engraving
may be easier to find someone to do it, like any trophy place. I do have a
stamping machine that you clamp the plate to and then dial the character,
pull the lever, and it stamps it and indexes to the next. I only have one
type wheel for 3/32" letters. If that is acceptable I suppose I could give
it a try, I did do my mule plate, all but the "chicken and stars" which I
sent to Gene in CO to do.

later,

je