Re: [MV] Lug nut size

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Tue Aug 20 2002 - 15:47:05 PDT

I haven't seen anyone suggest it, and it is basic.. but have you tried a
few doses of WD-40 and let sit for a day or two?
If you end up going for an Air Compressor, Sears had one a week ago on sale
for something like $360.. 'normally $450 ?' 175 PSI, 2 stage oil-less
motor, 25 or 30 gallon tank on wheels. and ( they claim ) 40% quieter than
any model they have made b4. I purchased one, and love finally having one
on premises.
I'm told that I wanted one which put out at LEAST 7.0 CFM for 3/4 inch
tools, and the $250 models at Costco and Sams just couldn't do that, so
hopefully the extra $100 was well spent. Will see when I try to take tires
off the truck as they have probably been on there 2-3 decades. <g>

         Paul