Re: [MV] F.S. M105 1.5 Ton TRAILERS, 200-300.00, BOSTON

From: Charlie (SeacoastSurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 09:15:01 PDT

Actually Lots of people post things for sale, auction here
I only do it once a month, or before shows. (because you can't bring
everything to show)

BUT, Most people can't even post to this list because the list won't accept
their Emails.
Lucky for me, my goes thru so you may notice it.

And from the private Emails sent me, People like knowing about good deals, and
things to buy.

So I say POST YOUR FOR SALE STUFF HERE, if post even goes thru

Charlie