Fw: [MV] FYI...Dogs not allowed at Hallsville Ohio MVSHOW!

From: Floyd Petri (fpetri@eastex.net)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 13:44:44 PDT

I have kept quiet and have said nothing until now, but now I have heard
everything. I find it hard to believe that insurance companies go to
Military Vehicle Shows to see if dogs are there and that they can order you
to leave. If it's really true then you you people should get another
insurance company. All you dog haters forgot another reason dogs should not
be at MV Shows. The eyes of people that are color blind are hurting due to
trying to switch from one color dog to a different color dog. Don't forget
deaf people are in pain also trying desparately to hear the dogs barking.

As for kids stepping in dog poop.....well all I can say is if it was a land
mine they would have blown their foot off. If it was a hole they would have
twisted their ankle. If it was a $100 dollar bill they would have missed it.
Dogs are very good judges of character. People that hate dogs most likely
know that dogs don't like them. Give the dogs a break and attack me instead.

Floyd