Re FYI Dogs not allowed at Hallsville Ohio MV SHOW

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 13:40:30 PDT

Geof, what gives here?
 I was on your side of the argument !!!

However, with some tolerence, I added two other points of view.

My brother works at a major international airport, and he tells me that Drug
Sniffing dogs who do happen to dump within the airport... also, Do have the
mess cleaned up immediately.

Your original gripe had nothing to do with closed in secure buildings such
as airports.

So, where does that fit into open grassy fields, ie., swap meets/shows??

Geof, I was in your side while also presenting two other points of view
...possibly two points of view of those that "don't" want your dog around !

Now, after your Non Tolerance stance, I wonder if your pooch "is" one of
those out of control barking, yaping ,shit anywhere and you don't care or
give a damm?

Geof, Instead of reponding by phoning & talking to the "Organisers" of the
swap meet / show . (which would have been my next move)
You seem to wish that maybe some airport baggage might be missed by a
sniffer pooch on the very plane I'm about to travel on ! ...and wouldn't I
be pissed if it were my last flight. That's what you have implied in your
2nd. email ?

Geof, call the organisers and get a claification on this ruling ...and get
back to the list with a positive reply.

There's no need to wish me harm in the friendly skies... all because I
agreed with your want / need to take your pooch along.

Maybe, this meet is being held at a county park who absolutely will not
tolerate dogs... and just maybe it has nothing to do with you and your dog
and the money tha you'll never again spend!
Well Geof, personal attacks from you, aside, you're welcome at our annual
Antique Steam and Gas engine Meet this weekend in Maine, upstate New York
area.
AND BRING THAT DOG TOO ...He'll be loved and welcomed by all !

Remember, tolerance just might be the answer in 99% of life.
Aussie Rob
Upstate NY area

Rob P.
Syracuse, (upstate area) NY