Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] FYI...Dogs not allowed at Hallsville Ohio MVSHOW!

From: Steve & Jeanne Keith (cckw@attbi.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 14:03:25 PDT

My message said an equipment show, not an HMV show.

Dogs are a liability period! My home owners insurance had me sign a
statement declairing that I had NO dogs, NO Trampoline and NO ATV
using the propoerty. Now why would they do that?

Dogs add a big zero to most things they are take to. Attack the dog owner,
sure.
They are the problem virtually all the time. Not everyone (mostly no one I
suspect)
wants the potential hassles of dogs at any kind of show, stepping in poop
being only
one issue for anyone even a toddler who would not necessarily know better.
We
were excusing the dog owner for not scooping the poop though.

As far as dogs being judges of character... Yea right!

Get use to it, like smoking the places you will be able to take a dog in the
future
will become less and less. And just like smoking, it IS an imposition on
others

Steve