Re: [MV] Fw: [MV] FYI...Dogs not allowed at Hallsville Ohio MVSHOW!

From: Ron (rojoha@attbi.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 09:35:16 PDT

AHhhhhh....Gotta love this list. I am a member of the club Steve belongs to
and get to see his anti-caninetic behavior and signs often.
   Of course, you could ask him about the crusty old member at a Memorial
Day observance our club participated in at a cemetery who decided to relieve
himself between the rear duals of his WWII Deuce in plain sight of everyone.
Mighta gotten away with it if the truck hadn't been parked on an upgrade. It
WAS NOT the Dr. But the Dr. didn't go yell at this guy. Just kept saying it
was a radiator 'leak'. LOL...

    Now, let's carry these rants pro and con mutts (bio type, not metal)
over to all those narrow minded arseholes who think that our hobby of choice
is just an eyesore and proof of our anti social and demented behavior which
is designed to bring down neighborhood property values. How would they
describe us? Well, let's see if I could create a rant that they would write,
something like this......