Re: [MV] F.S. M105 1.5 Ton TRAILERS, 200-300.00, BOSTON

From: TacticalTruck@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 17:39:10 PDT

Hey guys
I just thought five or six commercial posts right in a row was excessive.
Nothing personal Charlie, you're an upstanding individual but if a good deal
deal, to quote Don Wrickles, is your criteria then read the subject line of
this post. A $300 M105 ain't no deal deal. Everybody's got them and nobody
wants them. Tires, lights and scrap metal is what they are, that's why I
chose this particular post to comment on. As you might have read in Rikks
response to my off list e-mail to him, I too don't mind the occasional
commercial post but would not want the list to turn into a load of spam. I'm
not trying to start a war, just commenting so the list can continue to police
its self. We might not be saying it the same way but I think we all pretty
much agree.
Jeff
TacticalTruck.com
PS Randy, the guy who asked the long distance deuce driving questions, has
been unable to pick up his truck due to a mild heart attack last weekend.
He's getting an angeoplasti (sp?) this week. Wish him well.