Tent/Cover for Deuce

From: Paul A. Thomas (bluewhale@jaxkneppers.com)
Date: Fri Aug 23 2002 - 10:52:16 PDT

Hi List.

        Not to try to distract from the 4 legged vs 2 legged piddler-on-tires
issue <g>
        Does anyone have thoughts on protecting a deuce from the weather with a
covering? I should have the rest of the hill dug out and retaining walls
in place to park the deuce permanently by the time the rains arrive here,
but have nothing to cover it with. I can buy canvas or tarp's to cover it
with, but was wondering how much more a tent like covering would cost:
something which would let me work on the truck when the weather is
poor. The truck is ( I think ) normal size : 24' long, 8' wide, 9-10'
tall. The parking area I'm digging out will allow 2 feet on either side of
the truck for maintenance while parked.
        Multi year use is primary, but cost will be a factor too.
        Thanks!

                Paul
                MVPA# 24986
                '53 REO M35 Fire Truck Conversion